New resources now available:
- Carlisle Diocese RE Units of Work 2014-16
Christian Values Story Bags is a resource which aims to support the work being done in our church schools on Christian values through RE and Collective Worship, using story, prayer and Biblical reference. Although initially aimed at EYFS and KS1, the principles can easily be adapted to KS2.
- We now have our own RE board on Pinterest, where we share useful web-based RE resources.
- To read the All-Parliamentary Party Group report on RE click here.
- The RE Quality Mark recognises outstanding learning in RE, for more information www.reqm.org
- New website resources list for RE now available, click here.
- Making sense of RE with very young children (by Penny Burnside)
- Website resources list for RE now available, click here.
2700kb 5 Sep 2016
32kb 6 Nov 2014
1561kb 23 Apr 2014
240kb 23 Apr 2014