Burton and Holme

The Revd Graham Burrows
The Vicarage
Burton in Kendal
Carnforth
Lancs
LA6 1PL
01524 781210
vicarburtonholme@btinternet.com

Burton St JamesChurch SIF Form »


Burton
Burton-in-Kendal village on the A6070 approximately 5 miles north of Carnforth

St. James' Church, which has an evangelical tradition is the only Church in the parish, is a beautiful and historically important building located at the north end of the village. It is a very ancient foundation dating back to before the Norman Conquest

Details to follow

11.00am Morning Worship with Holy Communion

11.00am Morning Worship

11.00am Morning Worship with Holy Communion

11.00am Morning Worship

10.00am Joint service with Holy Trinity, Holme Check notice board for venue

http://www.burtonandholmechurches.org

Holme Holy TrinityChurch SIF Form »


Holme
Holme village on the B6384 approximately 3 miles south of Milnthorpe
Details to follow

Holy Trinity Church Holme was originally built as a Chapel of Ease from St. James, Burton-in-Kendal in 1839, gaining independence in 1864.

It has recently been refurbished to provide Church seating for 130, together with a new meeting room, known as the 'Ellen Turner' Room.

9.00am Morning Worship with Holy Communion

9.00am Morning Worship

9.00am Morning Worship with Holy Communion

9.00am Morning Worship

10.00am Joint service with St James, Burton Check notice board for venue

http://www.burtonandholmechurches.org/