Related to this section ...

Complaints against clergy

If you have a complaint against a member of the clergy, there is a formal procedure for dealing with this:  click here to go to the Church of England website page which explains the procedure etc

Often problems are best solved more informally - and (unless your complaint involves an Archdeacon) the first port of call can then be to the appropriate Archdeacon.  Click here to go to the Archdeacons' page