- co-ordinate the process of clergy appointments;
- ensure all information regarding clergy changes is current, maintaining the database;
- prepare HR documentation, using MS Office
- to be responsible for clergy DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checks and maintaining the records of safeguarding training on the database, and,
- work as part of a team supporting the work of the Bishop’s Office and Church House.
Bishop's Office Administrator
The office of The Rt Revd James Newcome, Bishop of Carlisle, is looking for an Office Administrator to join the team.
The role of Office Administrator is to:
The hours are 28 per week over four days (fixed days Monday, Tuesday, and Friday with the fourth day being flexible).
The annual salary for the role is £21,202.00 per annum, which equates to £16,961.00 pro rata.
Closing date for applications: Noon, Thursday 12th August
Interviews: Friday 27th August, in Keswick
Please contact Helen Harker, for an application pack at; email@example.com
If you wish to discuss the post before applying, please phone the Bishop’s Chaplain, Cameron Butland, 01768 201027