- Demonstrate a commitment to supporting our Church of England schools in the Diocese of Carlisle.
- Represent the Diocese professionally as a first point of contact.
- Have great scheduling, record-keeping and diary management skills.
- Have excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Be able to manage spreadsheets and databases to support our work, including record-keeping and future planning.
- Model a supportive and Christian approach to working with our schools and partners.
Education Office Manager
Do you have a track record of relating well with others and experience of working in an effective office team?
Do you want to play a role in creating an aspirational future for the children and young people of Cumbria?
The Diocese of Carlisle Education Team is looking to appoint a motivated and experienced Office Manager to join our small but dedicated team. The successful candidate would be expected to:
This is a full time position (although flexible working/reduced hours/job sharing would be considered).
If you would like an informal conversation about the role, please contact Charlotte Tudway, Director of Education: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07917 993659.
Closing date for applications: 12noon, Monday 13th June 2022
Interviews: Friday 17th June 2022 at Church House, Penrith.
Please return completed applications to: email@example.com