- Support and grow new and existing church communities with a focus on Local Neighbourhoods.
- Establish a ‘home’ base for Fresh Expressions of church within the Penrith Restore shop.
- Work with the Northern Mission Centre to identify local leaders for training and mentoring, in order to build capacity into the role.
- Identify and establish a pathway for sustainability within the local environment and funding for local community projects.
- Have a mature, committed Christian faith to be able to engage with the breadth of the church in Cumbria.
Pioneer Enabler Penrith
Are you an experienced Pioneer with a heart for those marginalised in society?
Do you want God to Reach Deeper into communities?
Do you want a new challenge?
The Diocese of Carlisle is looking for a Pioneer Enabler to be based within the Restore shop, Penrith who will
This is a 0.5FTE position.
Salary: £30,432 (pro rata £15,216)
Closing date for applications: 12pm, Friday 14th May
Interviews: Tuesday 25th May
Please return completed applications to: HumanResources@carlislediocese.org.uk