- A leader with a passion for rural ministry, committed to spreading the good news of the Kingdom of God and who has a heart for the growth of our churches?
- A team player who will work ecumenically?
- Someone who will enable the Mission Community to equip themselves more effectively for mission in line with our new County Vision.
- Someone who values lifelong learning for all and has a desire to make and nurture Disciples?
- A collaborative leader who wants to make a difference?
- Do you have a vision for a flourishing church that is genuinely a Mixed Ecology of Inherited Church and Fresh Expressions?
Vicar to the Benefice of the Western Dales
The Western Dales Mission Community are seeking a new ordained Anglican leader Who can work with a gifted and talented team in this beautiful part of Cumbria which lies within the Yorkshire Dales National park.
This is a full time position.
Closing date for applications: 6th September at 12 noon.
Interview date: 17th September.
For more information please contact The Ven Vernon Ross on firstname.lastname@example.org