15 Jul 2021, 4:38 p.m.
The office of The Rt Revd James Newcome, Bishop of Carlisle, is looking for an Office Administrator to join the team.
The role of Office Administrator is to:
- co-ordinate the process of clergy appointments;
- ensure all information regarding clergy changes is current, maintaining the database;
- prepare HR documentation, using MS Office
- to be responsible for clergy DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checks and maintaining the records of safeguarding training on the database, and,
- work as part of a team supporting the work of the Bishop’s Office and Church House.
This role is 28 hours per week.
Salary: £21,202.00 per annum, which equates to £16,961.00 pro rata. Read more
2 Jul 2021, 2:41 p.m.in Clergy
The Western Dales Mission Community are seeking a new ordained Anglican leader Who can work with a gifted and talented team in this beautiful part of Cumbria which lies within the Yorkshire Dales National park.
This is a full time post.
Salary: £27,220 Read more