18 Jun 2021, 2:21 p.m.
An opportunity has arisen to work alongside the existing Ignite Penrith Project Leader and young people to lead and grow a Youth Church by:
● Creating spaces and opportunities for young people to meet together and to build community
● Improving educational and practical skills, to encourage good behaviour and to raise aspirations
● Giving space for young people to explore for themselves who Jesus is and what that means for them.
This is a full time position
Salary range: £27,000 - £30,000 pa
11 Jun 2021, 2:54 p.m.in Ordained/Lay
Are you an experienced Pioneer with a heart for those marginalised in society?
Do you want God to Reach Deeper into communities?
Do you want a new challenge?
The Diocese of Carlisle is looking for a Pioneer Enabler to be based within the Restore shop, Penrith who will
• Support and grow new and existing church communities with a focus on Local Neighbourhoods.
• Establish a ‘home’ base for Fresh Expressions of church within the Penrith Restore shop.
• Work with the Northern Mission Centre to identify local leaders for training and mentoring, in order to build capacity into the role.
• Identify and establish a pathway for sustainability within the local environment and funding for local community projects.
This is a full-time position.