The Diocese of Carlisle logo exists to provide a visual identity for the Church of England in Cumbria and which can be ‘owned’.
The design itself combines the letters ‘c’ and ‘d’ (as in the Diocese of Carlisle) and is positioned in such a way as to represent a shepherd's crook, which is symbolic of Cumbria's agricultural heritage and the pastoral significance offered by the Good Shepherd's symbolism.
None of the assets provided on this page should be altered in any way and must only be used by Church of England churches, dioceses and affiliated organisations and groups. The Symbol and Namestyle should not be used individually or have other graphic elements added to it. Other groups and organisations wishing to use the various design assets should seek advice from the Communications Manager.
Links and Resources
- Diocesan Logo - No Text (JPG)
- Diocesan Logo - With Text (JPG)
- Diocesan Logo - With Text (PNG)
- Diocesan Logo - No Text White Transparency (PNG)
- Diocesan Logo - No Text Black Transparency (PNG)
- Diocesan Logo - With Text White Transparency (PNG)
- Diocesan Logo - With Text Black Transparency (PNG)
- Bishop's Crest - Black and White (JPG)
- Bishop's Crest - Coloured (JPG)