Peer Support Network and CoEPQH
The programmes takes a distinctively Christian approach to covering the NPQH, exploring the practical challenges of headship through ethical and value based lenses, as well as offering the opportunity to build a professional network that will support you over the coming years.
By choosing to complete your NPQH with the Church of England you will benefit from:
- The opportunity to explore the Church of England Vision for Education and how you can embed its principles within your school community
- Excellent facilitators who share their authentic experience and create a challenging and supportive learning environment
- Mentoring and action learning
- Completing learning assignments in both your own school and a placement school
- Joining a network of colleagues who will support you in your professional development
For further information please email here.