Ministerial Development Review
MDR (Ministerial Development Review) is for personal development and operates on a three yearly cycle.
Year 1 – new appointments / change in role
- At appointment - three objectives are agreed with the Archdeacon in line with the SOP, the role description and the Mission Community profile.
- Six months after appointment one of the Bishops visits.
Year 1 – cyclical
- Peer to peer review Within twenty- one days the member of clergy sends report to the Bishop’s Office Administrator.
Year 2 - Visitation
- Visitation or visit from by Archdeacon, Archdeacon’s Secretary sends the reports, where available, from previous two years to the Archdeacon. The MDR review report should be completed in draft and returned to the Archdeacon’s Secretary one week prior to the Visitation.
- Visitation arranged by the Archdeacon’s Secretary
Year 3 - Episcopal Review
- Episcopal Review, appointment made by the Bishops’ Offices, who sends the reports from the previous two years and the member of the clergy completes the Episcopal Review questionnaire.
- The Bishop’s Office sends MDR Episcopal Review Form to be completed and returned one week prior to the meeting.
Ministerial Development Review Officer
Ministerial Development Review Administration
- Peer to peer cycle: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Archdeacon’s cycle: email@example.com
- Bishop’s cycle: firstname.lastname@example.org