Coronavirus - Finance and Stewardship Resources
The Coronavirus has wide-reaching implications for all church life: from public worship through to occasional offices, from celebrating community to our daily prayer life.
And, unfortunately, it also impacts on the financial aspects of church life.
The Diocese of Carlisle, led by both our bishops, is looking to support churches throughout this pandemic and beyond.
This Finance and Stewardship page will be updated with new resources and advice which aim to help to support our treasurers and all PCC members at this time.
Links and Resources
- Letter to treasurers from Ric Jaques and Sophie Hodge - 27 March 2020
- A letter from Bishop James and Bishop Emma to all clergy - 26 March 2020
- Template finance letter for vicars to send to church members during Coronavirus
- Guidelines for sending out the template finance letter
- Bowness St Martin's Finance Letter