Diocese of Carlisle

List B

This is a list of work which a Church can do with permission from the Archdeacon, providing the work intended is specifically mentioned in the list. The List is downloadable below.

There is a simple application form to complete and send to your Archdeacon, also downloadable below; when your Archdeacon receives an application, s/he will check a number of things, and consult with the DAC and then make a decision, which may be that you can go ahead (sometimes with conditions), or that in fact you have to apply for a Faculty. The Archdeacon will send you a Licence (the proforma is included in the downloads below, for information).

As always, it is a good idea to have a conversation with your Archdeacon before making an application.

Links and Resources